Banned forever in a free for all

PLEASE HELP! BANNED FOREVER July 26th 2011 in a Call of Duty: World at War Free for all

My Gamertag is Xx Clumzyy.

Hi. I was playing free for all in Call of Duty: World at War warming up for a boltz gb match and there were people flying around and they wouldn't die. Then some kid got mad and said "That's it, I'm reporting everybody in the lobby!" After that match he backed out and I left also to go to the gym.  When I returned I tried to connect to xbox live and it said that I was banned until 12/31/9999. I called 1800- 4my-Xbox already and the representative told me to do this. He gave me a reference number

115-866-6279. Please help!  I was doing nothing wrong. I was just trying to get ready for a singles match.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Please contact me if you can help me.  My parents are aware of this situation and my mom also talked to the representative I spoke to.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I suggest posting this in the Forum 14 - Suspensions forum. That is where they would help you with this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Post here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For the XBLPET to thoroughly explain why you were suspended permanently.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were actively participating in a modded lobby then that would be the reason why you were permanently banned. The XBL PET can tell who joins a modded lobby by accident and who joins on purpose. One big clue would be the innocent player would have backed out immediately once they realized the room wasn't kosher.

Sorry this didn't help.

you know i have no propblem with people getting caught and maybe getting a warning via email so we as parents can talk to our kids about this however i do have a big problem when microsoft has no problem taken our money for games xbox live accounts and microsoft points and yet dont even send a warning email  for first offence this i know because my sons email is under mine so anything xbox sends i receive he didnt recieve one warning just a instant life suspension i believe in the 3 strike rule warning 2nd week suspension 3rd sure why not a life suspension he will never learn but not one warning email and now im out 2years of xbox live becaause my son was paid till 2013 how bout you refund my money your a buisness and yes you have rules however you are not god next time try sending a warning email i as a parent would have address the issue

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="wylie65"]

next time try sending a warning email i as a parent would have address the issue

[/quote]

Your warning was when you agree to the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.