banned for wrong reasons (mistake)

why the heck did i get banned from xblife after four years of being straight with you guys...i was playing an arcade game that i downloaded from the xboxlive demo tried to play with my account an said i was banned like what the hell is that dude... i want my account back

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

maybe its time to start reading the terms of use

it doesn't matter how long you been on live

foir example if you have the same offencive motto or bio or you curse in your games

it only takes 1 report maybe in the 4 years noone took offence to what you have said however if someone did and they report you and its valid then you can get suspended

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, if you want an official answer, ask here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Has anyone noticed (other than myself) that a lot of console-banning has appeared in the last two weeks?  Anyway:  (1) I doub none of you will ever get a specific reason why your console was banned.  For some reason, MS can ban your console, but is not required to give a specified reason.  I am glad the court system does not work like that.  (2) As mentioned, it is extremely unlikely that your ban will be lifted.  (3) Repost your questions in the Suspensions forum...I say that simply because that it where they go...but I doubt you will get any reasons there either.  I have often thought the Suspensions forums is a waste of server space, because you still won't get any answers (copied and pasted from anoh exact-type thread)

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

Sorry this didn't help.