Banned for no reason.

Whats going on? my son was playing COD: Black Ops and then all of a sudden the console gets banned. He did not try extract any personal information  nor does he know how to mod an xbox. he's only 7yrs old! I dont even Let him use a mic either. This isnt fair to him and everyone else who gets banned for no reason. Xbox really has to clear this issue up, and it's stupid how when you phone them to find out what's goin on, they suggest you post in a forum and not let you talk to anyone who knows what the heck is going on. Xbox is really *** this one up. I also have a netflix subcription on my xbox and that is another service that i am paying for. think of how much lost revenue netlix is gonna lose if this continues. I know if i owned netlix, i would be pretty choked at xbox for this mistake. And how come an xbox agent isnt replying to anything in this forum. kinda messed up if you ask me. UNBAN MY CONSOLE NOW!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This inquiry should be directed to the ban and suspension forums: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, from what I have here I doubt you wil get any explanation...either in this thread or any other.  Be as that may, you will need to post this in the suspensions forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just an FYI an Xbox 360 console is not required for the use of Netflix. You can just as easily access Netflix on any internet capable TV or PC. So your entire argument about that service just went out the window.

And honestly the XBL PET do not issue a console ban 'for no reason'. Post in the link provided above. Please note that the XBL PET do not discuss console bans and will only redirect you to the following link-> http://www.xbox.com/en-us/consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

Yesterday when wanted to play Call of duty online i found out that i was banned.

I have absoluty no clue why, i hope that you can tell me why and if its a mistake unbann me as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

my gamertac is:  PizzaScopeZz007

Kind regards,

Jurre

Sorry this didn't help.