Banned for getting hacked

Apparently I got banned after my avatar was modded. Let me just say this. I don't know how you guys don't know but I was hacked for a week and when I get my account back it says I have been banned for modding my avatar I'm only 14 and have no intention of modding because I'm aware of viruses and don't want to anything stupid so I thought I'd let you know that my account xXF1EEXx was banned for actions that weren't mine. And after calling you multiple times you guys still couldn't help me. Once again my gamertag was xXF1EEXx and I don't mod so please don't say that I did when I didn't.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The only way to have this investigated is to call support and open an unauthorized access report. They will then investigate if you were really hacked, and if you were they will unban you and restore any points you lost during that time. That is the only way to get this looked into really as support needs to be able to investigate and prove you were compromised.

You can also try posting here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.