BANNED FOR FALSE FRAUD

another reason why you guys cant ban my acc for what you so called i did  FRAUD which i did not i had LEGIT issues. There could be a problem with the system i have that can be causing these issue's you guys need t ounban my acc PLEASE I BEG YOU. I BELIEVE EVERYONE deserves a 2nd chance and this does not count as my 2nd chance becasue it was NOT my fault AGAIN. If you guys ban someone for something you believe they did wrong even though your wrong  because i did nothing jsut a qusetion cant you guys get sewed answer me in a email on the acc Tc I KonflicT thats the acc that you guys banned for no reason. BUT please i BEG YOU please lift the ban. ONCE AGAIN i did not commit any act of fraud i pledge to not violate the terms of use or conditions i have not neither moddified my xbox, modded my acc it was hacked, and to never commit any act of anything on the xbox that can get me banned again. If i violate these rules even though it wasnt my fault if i violate these rules the ni WILLNOT ask the ban to be lifted EVER AGAIN you guys can have someone moniter my acc 24/7 if you want to or you can your self, to give you guys proof that i dont mod.

ACCOUNT BANNED: Tc I KonflicT

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

you might have some success with an appeal for reversal by replying to the email announcng the ban on your WLID account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Table 24"] you might have some success with an appeal for reversal by replying to the email announcng the ban on your WLID account [/quote]

Nope you won't. It's an automated system not manual.  

I did have a rant ready but decided against posting it because I know full well it'll fall on deaf ears as always with the modding classes. Bloody kids these days etc. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Please stop creating duplicate topics as it could be view as spam. Please use your original thread.

forums.xbox.com/.../249689.aspx

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

Let's keep all this in your first of 3 posts.

Sorry this didn't help.