Banned console

Hello,

I have an issue where my console has banned, I rang the xbox live support team and they couldn't help me because it was something out of their hands.
I'm posting here to see if I can get this resolved. It came to my attention when I rang the support team that the ban is usually for tampering. Well I'm shocked with all honesty as I've had my xbox for 3-4years now, completely legit, the casing has, or never will be breached. No tampering has occured on my xbox or ever will.

The weird situation with this was, I turned on my xbox, signed into xbox live.. all was fine. I even joined an xbox live party and had a chat with a friend, then I went to load up my call of duty: black ops and then during the loading screens it kicked me from xbox live and came up with this ban. I had been playing previously before hand today and nothing was wrong, nothing ever has been wrong, until today.

I would like to know why I was banned, because I find this well and untruly fair. I have paid for everything, played legitly and everything that I have for my xbox is legit.

The last thing I downloaded to my xbox was the Call of duty: black ops rezzurection map pack and the battlefield caspian border gameplay.
My console serial is 113424690405

I have also sent an email, but I thought it also might be handy to post here.

Thankyou,
Yours sincerley
Alex

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.