banned consol

this for a friend of mine, he's just got back from usa after being ther for a month turned on he's xbox downloaded an update then was banned . ive read a lot of post on here about it and ther must be some thing he can do about it ,i do belive him when he says that he has done nothing wrong he has had no emails or warnings before

Question Info

Last updated October 3, 2018 Views 62 Applies to:

Console are not banned for no reason and they are permanent OP, meaning there is no appeal process to have one unbanned.
He would have received a notification as to why the console was banned from the service when he tried connecting to LIVE using it.

Here is the console ban FAQ.
This is all the information available about the issue and the XBLPET never discuss a console ban.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

shows how much u no coz some1 has hacked his account and just used his details to buy things and il tell u xbox stinks it a shame how u cant find ne thing out about yr own property and like i said he didnt resive notification so every1 else keep a tight check on yr account and bank details

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="PINCHY128"]

shows how much u no coz some1 has hacked his account and just used his details to buy things and il tell u xbox stinks it a shame how u cant find ne thing out about yr own property and like i said he didnt resive notification so every1 else keep a tight check on yr account and bank details

[/quote]

Even if someone's account gets "hacked" (which can't really happen), that would warrant an account ban, not a console ban.

He has either modded his Xbox, or bought a modded Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

As Sonic says accounts can not be hacked on LIVE, they can be phished,socially engineered or someone can give their details to someone but they can not be hacked. They are only ever lost because of human error on the part of the account holder.

If my reply did not please you that's a shame, but I was informing you of the way it is, nothing more. Because consoles are not banned for nothing and they are permanent.

If he has lost control of his account tell him to phone support, they will lock his account and open an unauthorised access ticket. But this will not get his console unbanned.

The XBLPET are not required to give anyone a warning or notification of pending action against their account or console. One of the main reasons being that when you join LIVE you have to agree to the ToU and CoC or you can not even get access to the service.
Reading the contracts you agree to when joining are all the warning that is required & if someone neglects to read them and finds either their console/account or both banned as a consequence that is their error.

If you want more info about console bans read the link in my first post.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been consell banned xbox 360  dont know why wont let me connect to internet it says blocked

Sorry this didn't help.