Banned accounts

Hello Microsoft enforcement, I've been a loyal customer to Xbox since the first xbox has ever came out and have never had one single problems, just a normal consumer. I've paid thousands of dollars throughout my time with you guys and every penny was spent well because I enjoy xbox, it is my all time great hobby. Now to get to the other point on why I'm here. My main account and my girlfriends account were banned for a reason that I we don't correlate too.  My brothers Xbox account "Bakin" was permanently banned for soliciting in November. He then went to college and left his xbox due to the fact that he got banned. He gave it to me and I downloaded my account "Just" and my girlfriends account "Gramma". We played for months with no problems, just watching Netflix and playing Halo like we always do. Then, out of no where as we were watching Netlfix, both of our accounts were permently banned for soliciting as well. I believe and know the reason behind this. We have the same IP address as my brother did, so the Enforcement team banned our accounts in addition to his. We love xbox and know the code of conduct like the back of our hand and would never break these rules. We want to stay with xbox but we need our accounts back that we dearly love and enjoy  that we have spent countless time, money and memories on. In addition to that, we don't want any problems and I don't want to come off rude but we need our hobby back Microsoft Enforcement. We have't done anything wrong to deserve the Banned Hammer. Please get back with us as soon as possible. 

Accounts: Just, Gramma

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you have to apply for a case review at enforcement.xbox.com 

13 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

We've already done the case review and got nothing out of it. We weren't informed on any proof that the sitation even occurred. We got banned for Soliciting when we weren't. My girlfriend doesn't even use her account let alone send message to people especilly for solicting, she doesn't even know how to send messages  . The console is't banned, I use it everyday. We're victims of the circumstance and paid a lot of money for the things on our accounts and are banned and should be

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

We've already done the case review and got nothing out of it. We weren't informed on any proof that the sitation even occurred. We got banned for Soliciting when we weren't. My girlfriend doesn't even use her account let alone send message to people especilly for solicting, she doesn't even know how to send messages  . The console is't banned, I use it everyday. We're victims of the circumstance and paid a lot of money for the things on our accounts and are banned and should be

If the banned has been upheld then no there is nothing more to do

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That doesn't make any sense. In the code of conduct it states that they have to give a reason for banning. They can't just accuse me of something and ban me and throw away all of my money that I've spent over the last 10 years and not tell me what I did wrong. yeah 10 years with no problem. This is a on going problem and people are losing all their money because of this enforcement team. Xbox needs to fix this or they will feel it in their wallets. This is fraud and where is censorship? Grown people are being kicked off when's shouldn't be. The person who reviewed me was very vague and just said sorry basically and that was it. I love xbox and it's been about part of my life for so many years. Ifeel so betrayed that you guys would do this to me and even my girlfriend I know for a fact she was soliciting. I need to be in contact with a agent and discuss this issue because we are innocent and my accounts need to be reviewed by someone who cares and be doesn't copy and paste and does their job because I was done wrong and so was my girlfriend. I can't replace the amounts of money and  memories that were created only Xbox can. that that's all I ask for is a more in depth review and concrete evidence if any found.

Accounts: Just , Gramma

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That doesn't make any sense. In the code of conduct it states that they have to give a reason for banning. They can't just accuse me of something and ban me and throw away all of my money that I've spent over the last 10 years and not tell me what I did wrong. yeah 10 years with no problem. This is a on going problem and people are losing all their money because of this enforcement team. Xbox needs to fix this or they will feel it in their wallets. This is fraud and where is censorship? Grown people are being kicked off when's shouldn't be. The person who reviewed me was very vague and just said sorry basically and that was it. I love xbox and it's been about part of my life for so many years. Ifeel so betrayed that you guys would do this to me and even my girlfriend I know for a fact she wasnt**soliciting. I need to be in contact with a agent and discuss this issue because we are innocent and my accounts need to be reviewed by someone who cares and be doesn't copy and paste and does their job because I was done wrong and so was my girlfriend. I can't replace the amounts of money and  memories that were created only Xbox can. that that's all I ask for is a more in depth review and concrete evidence if any found.

Wasnt*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That doesn't make any sense. In the code of conduct it states that they have to give a reason for banning. They can't just accuse me of something and ban me and throw away all of my money that I've spent over the last 10 years and not tell me what I did wrong. yeah 10 years with no problem. This is a on going problem and people are losing all their money because of this enforcement team. Xbox needs to fix this or they will feel it in their wallets. This is fraud and where is censorship? Grown people are being kicked off when's shouldn't be. The person who reviewed me was very vague and just said sorry basically and that was it. I love xbox and it's been about part of my life for so many years. Ifeel so betrayed that you guys would do this to me and even my girlfriend I know for a fact she was soliciting. I need to be in contact with a agent and discuss this issue because we are innocent and my accounts need to be reviewed by someone who cares and be doesn't copy and paste and does their job because I was done wrong and so was my girlfriend. I can't replace the amounts of money and  memories that were created only Xbox can. that that's all I ask for is a more in depth review and concrete evidence if any found.

Thwy give a generic reason not proof

Notice it said reason 

Now if it is something more like cursing etc they won't mention it because remember it is a business not someone off the street 

Last time a candid agent of pet he was in the end innocent but candid responses only cause trouble

FYI bootstrap or the pro were among the most candid people the pro aka the man isn't around anymore

And no there is no one you can contact

Back in the day I remember someone complaining how he should be able to use a banned word (reference to one of the infamous killers in the word and his rank) and how bootstrap was offensive to him (commonly used by military around the world lol

Now if you are lucky someone may call you  but those are agents who look at cases and decide whenever to take it but they don't really have any power as they aren't pet members

Nor can you request one to contact you its more case by case basis

And I'm not even sure if they are around anymore I haven't heard of one helping anyone since the enforcement.xbox.com site went up

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is all just ridiculous 

My son had his device banned also...they have taken EVERYTHING of his.

They didn't pay for all of that! I did...it isn't fair. Thousands of dollars gone AND a brand new Gold Membership.

Xbox isn't my son's parent...I am.

I think any person they want to pull this mess on - deserves a call. They need to have a contact to the "ENFORCEMENT". 

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE XBOX!

14 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is taken directly from the Code of Conduct you agree to when starting a account:

CONSEQUENCES

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
  • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
  • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is taken directly from the Code of Conduct you agree to when starting a account:

CONSEQUENCES

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
  • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
  • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
  • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.

I understand the Code of Conduct fully as I have been with Xbox since 2007. I haven't committed soliciting as they've stated nor has my girlfriend. My accounts need to be readvised and proof that the crime has been done because I haven't done anything wrong and my girlfriend can't even send a message, so there's no way she was soliciting. We don't deserve the ban hammer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is all just ridiculous 

My son had his device banned also...they have taken EVERYTHING of his.

They didn't pay for all of that! I did...it isn't fair. Thousands of dollars gone AND a brand new Gold Membership.

Xbox isn't my son's parent...I am.

I think any person they want to pull this mess on - deserves a call. They need to have a contact to the "ENFORCEMENT". 

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE XBOX!

There is and the only way as you been told is forums or a private chat via the enforcement site

But as you been turned down already you need to move on and read the terms of use and start teaching your children that consequences with bad behaviour

You been told the correct information and are still relying on false info to make a case out of nothing

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated April 28, 2023 Views 2,751 Applies to: