Banned account

Let me start out with this. The banned account forum is not working properly. I have tried to post there and it does not post. The last  activity is on Sept 3 2011.

So I am asking here. My sons account was banned, we have NOT recieved any emails explaining why. His account is goodpopcornbag. I would like an email with the reason if possible.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately, the XBLPET has been very busy lately, most likely because of the new Ban wave and/or they are cracking down majorly on Xbox LIVE, for whom that are violating the Code of Conduct.

It seems that they are not responding to anybody's posts on the Account Suspension forums, so your not the only one. If your son was permanently suspended on that account, then he must have earned it. Suspensions are NEVER accidental, all complaints are reviewed thoroughly. You need to ask your son what he did, he knows that he did.

Otherwise, your going to have to wait for a reply on the posts. The best bet is to contact XBLPET Quebec on the forums and/or Xbox LIVE since he responds to a lot of his messages. Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Seriously all complaints are reviewed thoroughly?   Mine was not and it appears the OP was not either.....Please stop making excuse for poor customer service.   If xbox is going to terminate service customers have paid for they can at least take the time to address concerns and questions.   Busy?   There has not been a response or post in that thread in 6 days.   I guess it doesn't matter, they got their money who care what customer feels like.

Seems like the enforcement team has no business in customer service as their main objective is not the customer but rather the terms of service and code of conduct.  It baffling how willing microsoft just disregards long time customers.  

Sorry this didn't help.

They are having issues. If you post it someone will look at it. You may or may not get a reply. I have no clue what problems they are having but they will try to get caught up.

Sorry this didn't help.