Banned Account

I would like to know if an Ambassador or member of the enforcement to could get in contact with me in regards to my 11 year old sons live account being permanently banned ?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 3, 2018 Views 66 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The enforcement team are the only ones who have information on bannings. You would need to post here for an answer from them - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Thank you very much. I am one very frustrated Parent and think there should be a better way to to deal with the situation .

Teach your child that if they follow the rules they wont get banned from things.If your "child"was banned for cheating, harassment, theft or fraud  they will not lift your ban.

This lesson works well in life also , do something wrong and there is a possible punishment for your actions.

just saying.........

We monitor his game play and one of us is always around when he plays to ensure appropriate behaviour

They say he was banned for hosting modded lobbies while playing modern warfare 2 considering none of us no how to mod a lobby in The first place it is extremely agrevating

Sorry but the enforcement team carry out a thorough investigation before banning an account so if they say your son was hosting modded lobbies then he was.

They don't ban people for no reason at all.

If your son is that one person on your friends list, he is getting up to much more than you are obviously  aware of.

[quote user="KitKatKyla01"]We monitor his game play and one of us is always around when he plays to ensure appropriate behaviour [/quote]

I have every confidence that you do...at home.  As diligent parent as you might be, you're not going to be able to monitor his game play when he's at a friends house.   There isn't anything from stopping him from loading his gamertag on a friends Xbox, and doing stuff that you would disapprove of.  Or similarly,  him from loading his gamertag on a friends Xbox, and doing stuff that you would approve, but the "friend" accessing the account after your son goes home, and doing something that may result in a ban.

It's needs to noted that what I am saying here is purely speculative, and is only a possible scenario, so you need to take it as such.  

hi, my account has been banned for 2 weeks and today its supposed to be playable again. On the enforcement page it says 4/25/15 at 21.34 gmt the ban will be uplifted but it hasnt, can anyone help?

@Killer Mosh  

If the suspended gamertag is the same account that you used to post here, then you should be okay.  While an account is suspended, you're not able to post in these forums using that account.  If you are able to post here on that account, that means the suspension is already lifted.

My guess is that you're having some sort sign in problem (unrelated to the suspension), and you might want to contact support about.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us