Banned Account Until 12/31/9999

Dear Enforcement Team, my Xbox Live account was banned for life for to many forced gamertag changes. But please hear me out, I promise I let my friend borrow my account and he went ahead and changed it and got it banned. So please unban me from life suspension, and if you dont I would like microsoft points equivilant to as many i need to re-purchase the DLC items that I already had.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Wrong forum - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Also, it's also against the Code of Conduct to lend out your account. And per the terms of conditions, you are responsible for everything that happens to your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd like to mention that you will not get any Microsoft Points that you may have had on your account and neither will you get any points to re-purchase any DLC that you may have had.

When you get your account banned, you lose everything- gamerscore, Microsoft Points and any DLC that you purchased. You are liable for any loses that you have because you broke the Code and Conduct.

Have a nice day.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sounds like you have a hard time following the rules you agreed to. The XBL PET do not permanently ban an account for just a few name changes, it actually takes quite abit before they take that action. So it seems that all those other name changes you didn't learn what is and is not allowed in a gamer tag. If the content didn't violate the Code of Conduct then you wouldn't have been given a FNC.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything (as mentioned above) is FORFEIT. If you want any of the content from that account on your new account you will have to re-purchase it.

Your account is your responsibility at ALL times. So when your friend had your account whatever he did on it, YOU would be responsible for it. Seems to me like you need to take this up with your friend if you want to be reimbursed for your content.

Sorry this didn't help.