banned account force deleted

Hello,

I had my account banned several months ago, never got a response.

but that's not my concern at this moment. my concern is that I went into account recovery to recover an account under the account.  I clicked "A" and it went into recovering my main account by mistake. I soon get a message stating the error code 80154005, then your "service" decides that it should just delete my account all together. What makes you guys have the right to not only ban my account but completely wipe my profile from my xbox, i didn't authorize this!  I still used the account and now everything is gone. 

account: endymionx09

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 100 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The same happened to me but I know I haven't done anything watranting a perma bann. And I own my account , Microsoft does not .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nope read the terms of use

you cannot recover a perma banned account ever if you deleted your account off your hd you can never recover your profile

as it is never allowed on xbox live again

post here for questions about your perma bans

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

live life and play fair

and no accounts are the property of the servers they are hosted on

you license and subscribe to a service which they can terminate for any major violations of the terms of use

Sorry this didn't help.

@op here is proof your account still exists

however because the account is baned you cannot recover or download anything from the account or sign into live ever again using that account

you may use it anytime offline

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

Sorry this didn't help.

The same happened to me but I know I haven't done anything watranting a perma bann. And I own my account , Microsoft does not .

Sorry this didn't help.

Those T.O.C are a doozie. I hope I don't owe Microsoft my first born child. But you can't recover your account to your system ? He's asking why can't I get it back for online play. Not to go online

Sorry this didn't help.

Offline *

Sorry this didn't help.

". my concern is that I went into account recovery to recover an account under the account.  I clicked "A" and it went into recovering my main account by mistake"

recovery of the account is the signing online

you must sign in online to recover the account

Sorry this didn't help.

not sure how doozie a terms of use is

for one its common sense

do you really tell a police officer because i own this vehicle and i pay taxes i can drive 200miles per hour in a downtown street ?

i don't think so

live life and play fair and you will never be baned

most of live does all 33million

Sorry this didn't help.

no...okay. there seems to be some confusion here.  My issue is that I did have my account on my xbox 360 still. However, an account under my main account was deleted by it's owner (family) on accident.  Unfortunately, I could only recover the family account by using the main account, which i was still able to do.  I am not asking for LIVE back on the account because it's futile and I don't need a TOS/TOU lesson, already got one from support. Do i agree? no, but it is what it is as they will never release the specific reason of the enforcement I cannot defend against it.

Anyway, I am asking for my ACCOUNT back as MS deleted it from my console, I did not delete it myself.  I had the fully working account on my 360 and trying to recover it by accident wiped all trace of it from my 360.  It did not notify me that i couldn't use that online feature, they decided that I didn't deserve the account anymore and removed it.

It's ironic one of the largest companies that's constantly accused of theft of IP is the most stringent to protect it's "IP".  You pay for service (to host MM on another persons console, mind you) , DLC, XBLA and then they decide to steal it back by banning your account, clever.  I don't plan to be buying anymore of those features, for those who do, kudos. I also purchase used games now and then, soon they will banning for this as well as some companies consider it stealing, just you wait.  To top it off, the 360 that the data was saved on has, drum roll please, RROD on me.  $100 for repair? well played.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL all content and features associated with that account that require the online aspect of the Live service would become unavailable, including the account recovery feature.

How was the account in question fully working if it was perma banned from XBL? We do not own our accounts. We don't even own the content associated with our accounts. What we pay for is the priveledge to use the Live service and its content, which can be revoked at any time by MS for any or no reason at all with little to no warning as per the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we created the account.

None of the last paragraph should come to you as a surprise, it tells us exactly what we can and can not do while using the Live service. And it isn't stealing, it is a discontinuation of service.

If the console is out of the warranty period, three years, then yes we are required to pay for repairs. Be glad for that. I don't know of any other company that does free repairs for their out of warranty products.

At the begininng you said the account was deleted by accident, how exactly did that happen? Please provide the exact steps you took on the console.

Sorry this didn't help.