Band Hero Code Needed

I am looking for a Band Hero Code (from the back of your bookloet) I would be willing to send you a copy of Beatles Rockband (which can be played with a GH or RB Guitar) I play GH WOR and want to upload the code into the game so I can play the music that is importable. I do not need your disc, and you can still play the game. You are just trading the code. If you have the code and do not want Beatles RB then let me know what you would like. Add me to your friends, or send me a message here =)

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I can completely unserstand what you are saying. There are some shady people out there. I can't see why trading a game is against the rules. There are legit stores that you can utilize to trade games. I just happen to need a code and would be willing to trade a game for it. I have seen exact same question posted on other sites for Xbox games, and just thought this would be a better venue. I guess if there is a problem with my post I will hear about it =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure if its legal to do such trade or request here. You'd have to check the Term of Use regarding this to know if its going against ToU or not. Plus how would you do the trade between a digital product and a physical one when most people dont like to give out their personal infos such as address and other pertinent personal informations (which i always recommend avoid to do) to a complete stranger? Sorry, its not that i dont trust you,its just that i dont trust anyone when it comes to this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.