Ban

I got ban and I don't know why people where signing in to my account and then I got banded and I just put a 12month on like a few days befor what do I do to get my account back or 12month card

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there :)

Unfortunately you will not be able to get your gold subscription back that you entered, prior to your ban. Gold Membership, DLC, MSP etc.. go down with your account as part of the punishment and cannot be transferred.

If you want to know more about your ban, you will need to contact the enforcement team by making a post in THIS section, as the PET do not monitor the section that you have posted this thread in. Alternatively you may have been sent an email about your ban, so be sure to check the inbox of the email address that is tied to the gamer tag in question.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there a way I can get my account back because I was not even playing on it hackers got a hold of it and did bad stuff to it and I really need it back mostly because i was not even the one playing on it

Sorry this didn't help.

It kep saying disconnected form xbl signed in some where then the people changed the password so I

Went to xbox.com/forgot and changed it back and they keep getting the password and then one day I was just ban till 12/31/9999

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, thank you for the response. If you feel that your account has been compromised, you will need to contact 'Xbox Phone Support' and ask them to initialize a "Unauthorized Access Investigation". They will conduct an investigation and take things further from there.

Many thanks,

Cloud

:)

Sorry this didn't help.