ban the daily mail

so more media attacks on our great hobby.these lunatics at the daily mail dont want people playing a simulation of war.but these are the type of people who fully support sending young men of this country to a meaningless and real war in afganistan or iraq to be slaughtered.the philosopher betrand russell wrote in the 1930s that there are 2 types of adults in the world.the childlike adult who is hedonistic just wants to have fun in life and still has an enquiring mind. and there is the serious-minded adult who is closed-minded always want to tell other people how to live and tries to impose thier petty-minded morality onto everyone else.he said the serious-minded adults cause all the wars all the misery and all the mindless morality throughout human history. im proud to be a childlike adult.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best thing to do?

Ignore the Tabloids. All they are out to do is sell newspapers. So they exagerate everything they print.

its a load of bullshit they'll never ban modern warfare 3.

The Daily mail doesn't like MW3 because of its reference to the 7/7 bombings.(I don't like it fullstop) Which is they watched the trailer properly they would realise it's nothing like the 7/7 bombings. They, like many others, are being WAY to protective and OTT about things. Sure if it was the same as the 7/7 bombings, if you had to play as either a bomber or a survivour, then yes they have a valid arguement.

But remember MW2 airport level that kicked up a fuss. Sure they added the option of skipping the level with no penalty to the player, but it shows that must have been a lot of moaning for that to happen.

Already a post about this

Ban Modern Warfare 3!

Honestly people need to calm down, it's a game and end of the day who reads the Daily Fail, right winged bigots. So let them have there daily moan

They're just reporting on a Mediawatch UK announcement, albeit in their usual anti-video game, sensationalistic fashion.

When i saw the trailer, the image of the bus did make me think of 7/7, but any militaristic scenario in a FPS with even the slightest conscessions to reality will bear a resemblence to some action that has taken place in the real world.

You may as well condemn Tetris for echoing the destruction of the WTC too closely... speaking of which, it looked as though a tower fell during a New York sequence. I wonder if the American media will react to that.

they got no chance of banning MW3.

The Daily Mail really should just concentrate on phone tapping.

No, don't ban the Daily Mail, its a good laugh, even better than some of the cheaper tabloids!!  Seriously, its good to see their granny-baiting tosh printed everyday, and to laugh myself sick - do bear in mind though, I wouldn't pay for the bilge!!