BAN? glitch IDK HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you read this i am going to absolutely say that i am not a cheater or hacker everything i do i earned on xboxlive.

every game i try to get on to play multiplayer kicks me off xboxlive and i dont know why i havent gotten an email or anything, when i try to connect to xbox live the message reads "Your connection to xboxlive has been lost. please sign in again." i dont know what to do i have reset my internet turned the xbox on and off don't kno what the problem is. 

im well aware there could be an update for one of the games im playing but not all the games i have tried i would really like to know what to do to fix the problem please post back quickly

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Train! Are you still having issues connecting to LIVE? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has happened to me as well whenever I start up a game

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello trx - we'd be happy to help! If you are still having this issue, just review our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and create a new thread, detailing your issue and including the information requested in bold in that sticky. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.