Ban from earning credits

Something is extremely wrong with the system pertaining to banning a player from earning credits (not that I actually care about earning credits).  Why is it that when someone betrays me, I don't have the option to boot them?  But when some idiot jumps in front of my vehicle and I kill them because they are an idiot, I get booted.  As much as I enjoy playing with morons; I think the biggest moron is the programming staff that set up the system that monitors what warrants a ban.  If I am playing with a guest that sucks and unintentionally betrays someone on my team, I should not get screwed for that.  Halo is not that serious people.  Seriously programmers, figure your *** out because you are not catching the real criminals of the game; you are pissing off the people that like to play for fun and to relax. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please contact the game developer for in-game suspensions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello there asschuck187!

If you have any questions/concerns about the banning/suspension system you will need go here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

They will be able to get back to you:)

Happy Gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

This is an issue you will have to take up with 343 on their forums as it is a game specific ban.

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Lady Dovahklin"]

Hello there [removed]

If you have any questions/concerns about the banning/suspension system you will need go here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

They will be able to get back to you:)

Happy Gaming!

[/quote]

First off next time you quote someone with an offensive name please remove it from the quote. Second that link you posted if for suspensions regarding XBL. The OP's suspension is an in-game suspension and the only people who can help him with that are the Game Developers, 343 in this case. OP-you will have to go to the GD website and inquire/rant about your suspension.

For the record I agree. If the system works the way you say it does it should be fixed to punish both rather that just the one. Good Luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

Try contacting 343 through the halo waypoint forums. Try to find out what you did so you make sure you don't do it again. I can understand your mad but it isn't the end of the world man.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/?

Sorry this didn't help.

Tem, there was nothing wrong with linking to the suspensions forums because many people won't understand why they are being directed to 343's site when Microsoft is the publisher.  However, this thread is posted there which explains why it needs to go to 343:  forums.xbox.com/.../181187.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.