Ban for no reason whats going on

My main account is been banned for no reason and mircosoft stole £40 im annoyed at them can someone unban my account.

My Gamertag is [mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Predator,

Unfortunately no one can "unban" the account.  The best thing you can do is review the Terms Of Use and Code Of Conduct to prevent this from happening again.  These can be read at:

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct

www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

If you'd like, you can try contacting the XBLPET (Enforcement Team) within the forums at:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Just make sure to include your Gamertag in the post and they will let you know why the account received the ban/suspension.  They do not have a phone support, the forums are the only way to reach them.  Other than the Enforcement Team, no one has the ability to unban your Account.  However, I will remind that the XBLPET does not wrongfully ban individuals on a spur of the moment decision.  Each decision is contemplated for quite some time before a final judgement is made.  They take into account the severity of the issue, along with any previous violations, etc.  You can find out how the Enforcement Team works here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2314.aspx

Hope that helps!  Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag was [mod removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ashlo20"]

hi just woundering why my xbox has been banned cause i am a honest gamer an this is the second time in the space of a year the last time it was by mistake an they refunded me a 3 month xbox live membership an 1200 microsoft points at the time my gamertag was xSKiiLL ZONEx but now it is xSKiiLL MANUx

[/quote]

Hi. Please refer to the post above you. You need to post in THIS section of the forum regarding suspended Xbox LIVE accounts. 

Sorry this didn't help.