bad xbl connection

I am having trouble staying connected to xbox live. Sometimes I can connect to xbox live and other times it wont connect at all. Right now, I am on xbox live but when I go to my friends list, my friends gamer pictures dont show up. When I go to their profile, it doesnt load their gamerscore, what game they're playing or anything. I can join a few friends parties but others that i used to be able to join I cant. I went to pingtest.net. Line quality to Seattle Washington was given an "A". I went to speedtest.net. Download speed is 28MBps. Upload speed is 0.94MBps. Yes, my NAT is open. It has always been since I subscribed to xbox live. Cleared my system cache. That did nothing. Can anyone help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

okay. try this try to unplug your router and turn off your xbox let themsit for 30 seconds then plug in your router and turn on your xbox and see if that works.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi DBD, please see this article and follow the instructions forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx . Once you have posted the items asked for in that article we can help you further. Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.