Bad to say You're an xbox ambassador on bio?

Hey guys,

I was approached by a friend of mine and he said that i should remove the mention of xbox ambassador off my bio and motto Or i'll get kicked off xbox ambassadors program.I Want to know weather if he's true or not, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you are an ambassador then there is no harm in mentioning it in your bio. The only thing bad that could happen is if you are behaving badly on LIVE and a member reports you for it. This could lead to your removal from the Ambassador program.

Oh Ok, Phew. Thanks. Looks like i have to give him a Little Heads Up.

Where do people get these dumb rumors from?

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

Where do people get these dumb rumors from?

[/quote]

Probably because they wrongly assume that Ambassadors are Xbox staff, and stating that you work for Xbox can get you banned.

I honestly see no point in doing so. If you want to be helpful over LIVE then do so, but I see no need to mention you are such. Not to mention it's my understanding that most LIVE users could hardly care what you are when they are gaming against or with you. To answer your questions though, Putnum is correct.

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest saying that you're an Ambassador on your bio. It's pointless. You have no power at all.

I would think the vast majority of xbox users have no idea what the ambassador programme is or even exists.

-

Also when you go through the threads on the forums these days it looks like 90% of the people on here are ambassadors,so its not exactly an exclusive club.

It isn't meant to be "exclusive" or a "club". It's a just another outlet that is available to people if they enjoy helping others. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone else just because I'm in it, nor should anyone. It is a supplemental program that just gives you a few tools to use if you like helping others.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

-

Also when you go through the threads on the forums these days it looks like 90% of the people on here are ambassadors,so its not exactly an exclusive club.

[/quote]

such as this very thread ;)

Nothing wrong with it at all. Just make sure and point out you do not work for Microsoft or Xbox.  I don't think many people even read the bio of another user to be honest.