BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

WORST THING HAS HAPPENED AND I AM GOING TO HIT EVERY FORUM I CAN TO STATE MY DISPLEASURE. XBOX GAVE MY SON A FREE MONTH OF LIVE WHEN HE PURCHASED A GAME. AFTER THE MONTH WAS OVER WE ARE REQUIRED TO CALL AND TALK TO A LIVE PERSON TO CANCEL THE AUTO MONTHLY PAYMENT. WHEN I CALLED TO CANCEL I TALKED WITH A PERSON WHOM THAN PUT ME ON HOLD....I FINALLY HUNG UP. RIGHT AFTER THAT I WAS CHARGED 10 FOR A MONTHLY FEE. NOW WE ALL KNOW IT IS CHEAPER TO BUY IN BULK THAN THIS MONTH BY MONTH THING.i THAN CALLED AGAIN...ON HOLD FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS BEFORE I HUNG UP. I TRIED AGAIN A FEW DAYS LATER. AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR OVER 1 HOUR I FINALLY HUNG UP AND HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD. THEY THAN PROCEEDED TO CHARGE ME AND CALL IT A PASS DUE BALANCE. FOR 2 MONTHS EVEN THOUGH MY SON THOUGHT HIS LIVE WAS OFF AND WE HAVE BEEN BUYING LIVE GIFT CARDS AND USING THEM. THEY JUST NOW CUT HIM OFF AND SAID WE STILL OWE FOR THE TWO MONTHS I CANCELED MY CARD FOR. THEY ALSO SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO AND THIS IS THERE POLICY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CANCELED UNTIL YOU TALK TO A LIVE PERSON. HOWEVER YOU CAN NOT GET A LIVE PERSON TO CANCEL. SO I PAID THE HOSTAGE PRICE AND WILL NOW HIT EVERY FORUM FOR A MONTH. IF I CAN SAVE ANYONE ELSE FROM THIS CRAP MY MISSION IS DONE.....GO TO PLAYSTATION.....ITS FREE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Mate, I'm very sorry to hear about this issue. If you would like to send me the SR numbers from your calls in a PM (you can do so by using the envelope icon below this post), I would be happy to take a look. But please do not spam these forums, as repeated posts with the same content will result in a temporary ban.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.