Bad Company 2 Vietnam

I was wondering if Bad Company 2 Vietnam is still being played. I was thinking of buying the dlc but may not be worth the risk if no longer played! I bought into the Onslaught but can't find anyone to play with to complete the achievements. Don't want to make the same mistake with Vietnam at 1200pts:)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Reading a few posts on different forums it seems as though it's ok a peak times but that probably means USA peak so more like late night here in the UK. Also they say that the vehicle maps are more busy and conquest busier than rush.

Out of interest how busy is the game overall? I loved most of the maps on BC2 and wouldn't mind grabbing it back preowned for a few quid if it's still busyish.

Oh forgot to say, if you like your BF games it might be worth giving 1943 a go from the arcade, I jumped on a month or so ago and it was full, great fun too, well worth 1200msp even though it only has 3 maps, but a good basic shooter no stupid perks and stuff.

1943 is always busy and it's the best arcade game around by none in my opinion. BF2 Vietnam was very quiet when I last played it a good few months back.

I replayed BF2 a couple of months back and got to say I found it a refreshing change.  I really enjoyed playing it. I was suprised at how busy it still was considering that BF3 is out.  I tryed BF2 Vietnam again i enjoyed it however there wasn't alot online playing this.

[quote user="marknally"]

Oh forgot to say, if you like your BF games it might be worth giving 1943 a go from the arcade, I jumped on a month or so ago and it was full, great fun too, well worth 1200msp even though it only has 3 maps, but a good basic shooter no stupid perks and stuff.

[/quote]

In my opinion BF 1943 is one of the best online FPS about, puts alot of full retail games in the shade! It was just a pity they didn't release more maps, I would have quite happily paid for them.

Thanks for the reply. I may take a chance and spend the 1200 pts. I also read that the game is much better than the normal multiplayer. The normal bad co 2 multiplayer is still well attended on both rush and conquest. I would say that most times you should get a decent game - although maybe not always with full teams:) I've only been playing it for a few weeks trying to get achievements and always managed to find games.

Thanks for the reply. I've also got Battlefield 3 but trying to finish Bad Co 2 achievements first which hopefully will be Vietnam too!!!!!

Maybe give 1943 a go - noticed that on Bad Co 2 store they are offering a free download - has to be worth a try for free:)))

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

In my opinion BF 1943 is one of the best online FPS about, puts alot of full retail games in the shade! It was just a pity they didn't release more maps, I would have quite happily paid for them.

[/quote]

Yup, I was hoping they'd port over all the maps from BF1942, would of been nice to do a map pack for each of the fronts, Eastern Europe, Europe, Africa, etc.... wouldn't of taken all that much work either.

A missed opportunity there I reckon.

I will help you get the achievements if required.  I also need some more.