Bad Company 2 - Squad members wanted

I've only today returned to using this forum for a good 6 months. I am fed up with no teamwork on BC2 and was wondering if anyone who played it often would like to team up. I play Rush and always go all out for the m-comm stations, I also get quite heated while playing, so if you don't like that I wouldn't add me.

Gamertag: IDiego x

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I still play, but only till bf3 comes out. When you say you get heated, does that involve flying abuse at your own squadmates for not doing something specific or just general outbursts?

Sounds like a stupid question but if that is the case then yeah I wouldnt add you, if not ill add you now may be on later.

[quote user="Cetewayo"]

I still play, but only till bf3 comes out. When you say you get heated, does that involve flying abuse at your own squadmates for not doing something specific or just general outbursts?

Sounds like a stupid question but if that is the case then yeah I wouldnt add you, if not ill add you now may be on later.

[/quote]

Not at my squadmates, maybe at being sniped by a bush-wookie from the other side of the map. :)

[quote user="IDiego x"]

[quote user="Cetewayo"]

[/quote]

Not at my squadmates, maybe at being sniped by a bush-wookie from the other side of the map. :)

[/quote]

Yeah lol that gets me heated as well, especially playing on heavy metal ;) I'll add you now.

[quote user="Cetewayo"]

[quote user="IDiego x"]

[quote user="Cetewayo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah lol that gets me heated as well, especially playing on heavy metal ;) I'll add you now.

[/quote]

Done. See you online later.