BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY LIMITED LIST

After reviewing the current backwards compatibility list, I see some games that I am interested in, but why such a limited list.

What about the following games that I know are popular:

FORZA 2

FORZA 3

FORZA 4

SPLINTER CELL BLACKLIST

F1 2010- F1 2014

DOOM

MASS EFFECT

If anyone has a list of games they would like to see on the backwards compatibility list, mention it here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The current list is a beta list for preview members only.

The full list isn't out until November.

I though Mass Effect was on there ?

FYI OP...there is a dedicated Microsoft website (sorry, don't have a link off-hand) for gamers to vote on which games they most want BC for.

Ahhh beaten by a Badger!

Even at this time of the morning i'm a ninja :-)

Yeah they said November for everyone that's not in preview.  But what happened to the gossip rumor of the list coming in two waves for preview members in September and October?  Guess them were false?  I know it's only September 5.  But the weeks are flying by fast.

A question about the programme, does your DLC and game saves carry over?

Dlc will do when it's released in November.

You would need to put your saves onto the cloud storage on the 360 in order to use them on the xbox one.

Achievements carry over.  But some story mode games saves don't carry over unless you have them stored in the cloud or have external HDD and save then take it to XBOX1. Not sure if flash drives work yet for XBOX1?  I know my GTA5 story mode didn't carry over only online rank and achievements.  Story mode I started over.  If I had a cloud save then it would of worked.