Backup my XBOX Profile, data and game saves

Does anyone know if I can backup the contents of my Xbox, profile, data and game saves, just in case my brother starts a new game and overwrites my game saves  - which he has done many times :(   

I have a USB drive but this only allows you to move/copy but then the data is either on the Xbox HDD or the USB drive.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Your profile is synced with the live servers. It is backed up whenever you are signed in to live (regardless of silver or gold status).

Set up your brother with his own profile - his profile isn't allowed access to your saves. Keep your profile in your usb so he can't sign in to your profile. Just don't plug it in to the 360 when you're not playing.

Most games do not allow you to copy a save file and have two of them because it'd be too easy to cheat. It's up to each game's developers weather to allow copies or not - usually not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What you can try is setting your brother up with his own account. You can set a Passcode on your account, that requires you to set a button combination, and retype that everytime you log in.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good suggestions, I'll try them out - just wish you could back them up so much more simpler

Sorry this didn't help.