Avoided

I need help bad. I play gta a lot probably to much. I am currently playing no one I can't host a session I can't join friends I can't get friends to join me. I can only get a game via phone meaning I can't invite any one. After intensive investigation it possibly could be that I'm 98.8 % avoided by those bothered to vote. I understand that stat as I dominated rdr for 3 years and never played nicely but always fair and never cheated ever. I just shot what was in front of me and became 1 of the best. I take it most my votes were from those who could not compete. It's seems Iam now punished for being good. Can any one help me get rid of that avoidance stat as it's totally unjustified And is losing me friends and my game is dead.  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Same here my reputation has been set to avoid me because people reported me for no reason at all and now i cant join open lobbies on any game because of my rep i would like this to be fixed please as this is killing my gaming experience

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You're posting in a nearly 1 year old topic. Being 'avoided' doesn't just magically not match you up. If there's no people to match you up with, it will match you up with someone who's avoided you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.