avoid me rep

the rep system on the xbox one is a joke , my rep is now at avoid me because some people dont like getting defeated in call of duty , i also get messages saying im a cheater and a hacker or reported , those dont bother me but fix the rep , its also takes a lot longer to find a game now dont know if thats cod or if its the rep thing , they really should change the whole rep sytem .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's always been a joke. Mine is low due to trash talking...... I don't use a mic ever. Go figure.

It's broke....my rep just dropped to needs improvement due to reports on my gamer tag.....MY GAMERTAG !!! Lol

56 people claim im cheating , 4 unsporting and 2 voice , to get a game now i have to go thru my resent player list or join a friend whos in a game as i cant lobby up any more as i dont find a game, do nothing wrong and just play the game and this is the reward i get , thanks xbox .

It's strange. It's almost as if the people who play by the rules have no problem and those who can't or won't play by the rules get punished.

i do play by the rules as you say , its just the people on call of duty seem to think if someone is better than them they must be cheating .

So what? What if they do?

unfortunately that makes your rep go to avoid me and when it does it makes it so you cant find a game , so i play by the rules and i get penalised because some idiots think im cheating , that is just plain stupid .

No, it doesn't work that way. False Complaints regardless of the number Filed do nothing to the person being accused.

It's a broken system that assumes people actually use it, the only times when it does anything is when it's abused. Also, false reports absolutely make your rep go down, it's explicitly stated the only requirements are that the reports must be in "bulk" and from a recent player.