Avoid me REP Help!

Ive had xbox live for years ive never once had any problems till today , To give you some back ground info iam a big fan of gears of war it may have had its life cycle like other games but to me it never died also that's why i have kept my skills in the game ive put many hours into even after i achieved max rank now all of a sudden In gears of war ultimate edition it seems like all players are laggy due to servers been shut down. This has kind of made alot of weird moments happen for all players but also i managed to do well still as mentioned due to previous experience over the years with this game. i do not send messages and upon checking my stats i was reported for cheating which i do not do.

I was speaking to a MS representative about this but the information they gave me was not really clear and seemed very unfair , i was advized that i needed to play some games online and watch my behavior But i cannot play online(due to no avoid me lobbies) I was wondering what i can do in this case and if it will drop off from my Account with time 

Thanks any reply would be great and appreciated. 

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your reputation score will have an effect on many aspects of your online experience including who you are matched with, the reputation of your Xbox Live party, and your ability to communicate with others on the Xbox Live service. Also your reputation reflects how the Xbox Live community views a player’s behavior over time. The reputation system emphasizes a player’s sportsmanship and overall attitude and is intended to help ensure a level playing field for all Xbox Live members.

If you routinely receive negative feedback due to unsportsmanlike behavior or communications in a specific game or gametype, it may become more challenging to find good matches or new players in that game title. By playing different games and interacting with other players in a positive and productive way, your reputation score can improve. For more info:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

So play nice and avoid activity that other players are likely to view as unfair or unsportsmanlike!

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The problem is as mentioned i DO NOT want to play other games I feel like i am beeing forced to do something i DO NOT want to also i pay for this service and that's NOT fair i should be able as a consumer to make my own choice of what I play so does my History as a good players over the last 7 plus years not get taken into account as mentioned ive never even been yellow checking my status on the MS page this is the first month ive received complaints and its not about communication its about cheating which mentioned i don't do and also i thank you for the Info but this does not answer my question

I am not going to play others game as i do not want to does this mean that my account will not go back to good player if i just leave it for a while and wait will it go back to normal if not i will be FORCED to make another account and that would be really sad

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually you are not being forced to do anything by the xbox live service, that is just an advice to help you get back online with a better rep. A change in an account’s reputation score is not considered an enforcement action and is not indicative of a suspension; it’s possible to have a low reputation score without violating the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

So who is forcing you is not the service but the other gamers you shared a lobby. It's the community that has reported your way of interacting with others and your own behavior online. If there is anyone you should address your complaint is yourself. So be a nice sport and play for gaming sake!

Stay on the safe side!      

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi LFC hitman,

I'm sure this situation is very frustrating for you and I'm sorry to hear you feel that your reputation is being attacked unfairly. I just want to make sure that you've looked at all the resources, for example, have you checked your reputation breakdown to see the specific complaints here: enforcement.xbox.com/home that way you at least know what was said.

Secondly, I know M3tal shared the link on improving your reputation and I understand that it's really frustrating to feel you have to do something you don't want to do if you didn't do anything wrong in the first place, but putting that aside for just a moment, I did some research online in the reddit community and came upon a thread where other players, including those playing Gears, had similar issues and they too were encouraged by Microsoft to follow the steps for improving their reputation here: enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0 . One suggestion was playing private matches with friends, no complaints coming from there!

Even really good systems can have a flaws or unfortunately people can abuse a good system. The players on reddit suggested playing games like Neverwinter or Battle Field 4 because you play with much larger pools of people so your ratio of players is better for your rep going up.

I definitely understand how unfair a situation like this can seem but I just wanted to share some options so you can get back to gaming enjoyably. I hope you're able to play Gears of War 4 on the Xbox One when it comes out since you're such a dedicated fan!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Metal Daze are you even from this world ? do you even read what i posted due no these complaints i got are not about me as mentioned ive been playing gears of war for years thats what makes me a good player i do not swear i have my mic on mute at all times i do no sent message as i play fair im just good at the game as mentioned i checked on the website that you guys have linked to me and yes all complaints are for cheating so no its not me and stop saying it is because all it takes in one quick google search and you will see that this is a huge problem were people are reporting good players so that either they dont have to play against them again or so they get bad rep this happened in HALO 5 also so its not just limited to gears of war or me in this case please the internet is full of it so dont come blaming me as mentioned i have been a good player for over 7 years and these are the first complaint ive had

hammerfellchick thanks for your comment at least you didnt point the finger of blame at me since ive done nothing as mentioned a million times. but as for the options you gave me thats exactly what i feared i AM NOW FORCED TO PLAY GAMES I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY SO I CAN GET MY REP BACK IN THIS CASE SO I CAN GET MY PROFILE BACK AS I CANNOT MATCH MAKE IN ANY GAME I HAVE  

.I swear if i lived in the USA id take microsoft to legal action this is a joke they cannot withhold a service from me that i pay for and have had for over 7 years so this is the last time im going to ask this question if i leave my profile for a month an just dont play will this bad rep drop off from my profile yes or no ? as mentioned if it does not go away with time i will give up and make a new account and count htis one as lost as i am not purchasing a game THAT I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY just to get my REP higher

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

they are forcing me to play games i do not want to play and also not letting me play online which is a service i pay for DO NOT GIVE ME THE EXCUSE THAT I CAN PLAY BECAUSE YOU KNOW VERY WELL WE CANNOT AS MATCHMAKING WITH BAD REP ON ALOT OF GAMES IS IMPOSSIBLE just answer my question please will my bad rep drop off in time lets say i leave it for a month ? will it go away thanks

this is an absolute joke that you have no control on this matter that false accusations without proof can do this to a persons account is a joke microsoft an absolute unfunny joke over 7 years ive not had 1 sinlgle complaint and now this if you need proof to unlock my account come talk to me directly inspect my xbox my controller do w.e you want DO NOT GIVE ME BAD REP ON FALSE ACCUSATIONS THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Your reaction is naturally emotional as one can certainly notice from the tone you used in your answer. Yet still you are trying to shift blame without evaluating the situation and the possibilities to solve it. In this case the Microsoft service only provides the ground rules for a gaming community, rules that you accepted once you signed the xbox live agreement. Keep in mind that no one is accusing you of anything, bad rep is not a enforcement decision but the way you are seen from the gaming community.

Now its up to you the gamer to relate with other gamers as you coop or play against them. This what your rep represents the way you have interacted with other gamers and it takes patience to build a good rep or repair a bad one. Time cannot undo your bad rep, only by playing a variety of games with a larger pool of gamers you can try to get back some of your rep.

Be nice to other gamers, don't react emotionally be that in victory or defeat, just try to enjoy the game you are playing and you will earn your rep again.    

Game ON!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

WOW You actually answered my question shame its not what i wanted to hear this is an absolute disgrace that few can ruin it for many i am 22 years old have been on XBL since 7 or 8 years ago i am well behaved in all games ive played as you do not have the reading skills to be able to comprehend as i have written before this is the first time any one has complained about me in the last 6 months and as far as Iam aware ever . Its a shame that just because I play the game at a different level than normal players i get singled out as mentioned Im not a cheater and never have been and I am willing to prove it its a shame that my profile is forever lost because as mentioned i am not purchasing or playing games i do not want to play to get Reputation back that i should never have lost in the first place this is an absolute disgrace and it for sure is not the last time i will be asking about this on forums next step is to take it up with Microsoft themselves

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Once again stop suggesting that i am the one to blame for not playing according to XBL Rules as i have followed every rule and let me tell you they DO NOT say that I cannot play to the best of my ability every game , as mentioned you keep trying to blame me and i Have done nothing except play the game i love and get Bad Rep for it and also fingers pointed at me I AM NOT AT FAULT HERE LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR FOR YOU  

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes IM EMOTIONAL i bet if you had to leave your account behind too and were not able to play your favorite games you would be MAD AND ANGRY TOO its like loosing a part of me im going to be loosing all my pre order bonuses my cammos my characters all due to false accusations it makes me both very angry and also very very SAD....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 439 Applies to: