Average joe vs Hackers

Now lets get one thing in the open, I DO NOT HACK. All im saying is they will not go away, Xbox bans them they buy a new system, xbox suspends them till 2999, they get a new account, and on and on and on. Why don't you,(xbox), set up a server, make them pay more money for it and let ALL the hackers," hack it out", "no pun intendid". Every day i get online i swear i avoid 8 to 10 people for something, no scoping, rapid fire controllers, aim bots, "which im not even sure exists", you get my point. Its become such a problem i sometimes wonder who is a really good player to those who cheat because im tired of avoiding people, plus I don't wanna be the jerk that keeps avoiding everyone but thats how they find them. PHEW, well, what do you think is the next step, theres a lot of good gamers out there that just wanna hone there skills and play with good people. I think this would be welcomed by both regular gamers and hackers alike, right.  O.K.  back to reality, thanks for reading.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="TOXICLUNCH"]Why don't you,(xbox), set up a server, make them pay more money for it and let ALL the hackers," hack it out"...

[/quote]

lol but they (the "hackers") wouldn't go there. They want to "hack" everyone's else games, not their own.

Very true, xbox should allow more specific reporting as well, maybe a 10 word description of what their avoided for. ?

[quote user="TOXICLUNCH"]

Very true, xbox should allow more specific reporting as well, maybe a 10 word description of what their avoided for. ?

[/quote]

This comes up every now and then but I'm not sure "how" effective it would be?

In my line of work, I take a lot of "Reports" and people can get way off the track of "who, what, when and where". That's all anyone really needs to know and XBL already gives that to the XBL PET.

In short, you give someone a few letters and they want to tell you what they ate for breakfast.

no scoping and rapid fire controllers are not hacks