Hello Gamers

They should add Avatar Skins Colours like Red, Blue, Green all those colours don't you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It would be a great option to have. Many times I've wanted to change my avatar to a comics character only to be blocked by being unable to change the skin colour to green.

I'd suggest reposting this in the feedback section, where there is a greater chance of Microsoft seeing your suggestion Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback - Xbox.com Forums.

It sure would be a nice thing to have the legitimate means to achieve this. Follow votes advice and post that in the section he provided. Hopefully at some point, this comes to pass :)

there one way to get it is mod it but it not worth it because you just get banned very quick.

They did for a while (for hair anyway) which was accessed via an easter Microsoft implanted you should google to still see if you can get the different coloured hair. (Unless it has changed haven’t been into the avatar bit for at least a year)

I have post it at Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback - Xbox.com Forums.

No thanks. I'd relate it to modding and report anyone with an unnatural skin colour if I missed the big announcement. I'm sure I'm not the only one. That, plus it look ridiculous.

But it would be fun to have different colours than having the boring one.

There was indeed an easter egg in the past that allowed you to change hair colour, again, I'm not sure if it's still there. Skin colour has been modded in the past (suggesting that maybe the code is there? maybe not?) but this is against the rules and resulted in very fast bans.

It's certainly something I'd welcome to add a little more fun to the system but i'd imagine it was left out to encourage making avatars reasonably life-like.

[quote user="DigiLuigi"]No thanks. I'd relate it to modding and report anyone with an unnatural skin colour if I missed the big announcement. I'm sure I'm not the only one. That, plus it look ridiculous.[/quote]So people should miss out on a potential new feature because people can't read the news?

Also I don't see how it would look ridiculous. I would have loved to make my avatar one of my favourite comics characters Jenny Lynn Hayden (Jade.) The only way to accomplish that would be to have green skin.

Now of course I'm not going to mod to do that, I don't fancy a ban, but I think it would be brilliant if Microsoft added an official feature.

I imagine that to be true Dynamic. Though I would totally dig a (legitimate) all red avatar. I guess on the flip side there are costumes or they could even create skin suits of various colours but then that would defeat the object of this thread lol.