I know this is weird but my avatar on my xbox for the longest time wouldn't work. I can only update what I wear if I do it throughout the website but it never when I change it on my console I see the change but my friends still see the old clothing. The same goes for my gamer pic my friends only see it when I change it via the xbox website but not by console. Ik it's weird but it's really bugging me and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This may be a dumb question, but are you sure that you are actually saving the change on the console, not just changing it and then exiting the Avatar Editor? You actually need to save the changes prior to exit (I think the button says "Save & Exit") or the changes won't take.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just redownload ur profile

Sorry this didn't help.

Im rather new to xbox i use to be a playstation 3 Fan but no more im now an xbox fan

well im use to ps3 layout so naturally im confuse about the xbox layout especially about the avatar editing is there any one that take me though the xbox expreiencne oh yeah im working from the computer please n thank you

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Moxcy8I8Machine!

Since this is an older thread, I suggest checking out support.xbox.com. This is a great place to be introduced to Xbox 360. If there are any specific issues you run into, please feel free to make a post here! :)

Sorry this didn't help.