I tried clearing the cache and restarting my console to fix the problem but it still happens. Whenever I go on Live and visit the Avatar Marketplace my console will lag, the icons showing the avatar items keeps spinning except the top two loads, then if I hit B to go back it freezes and I have to push the button on the front to restart. This is a 360 Slim and it only happens in the avatar marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

i have the exact same  problem. I will never buy anything from the Avatar Marketplace again because of it either. I also have slim and freezing issues. The whole dashboard can lag and freeze but Avatar Marketplace always fails.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Four, sorry to hear about this issue! I'm curious, have you tried re-downloading your Gamer Profile, to see if the same issue occurs then? You can do so using the 'download profile' option in the sign-in menu. Bromley, can you please create your own thread for official support, with a full description of your issue and the steps you've tried so far? Thank you! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.