So I did a couple of chats on avatar kinect about zombies and was wondering if anyone wants to join in?

5 steps to survive a zombie outbreak

Chat with gkirky and his take on Zday

*flame suit on*

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no good at linking >.<

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6oagyn4uY&feature=relmfu]

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hC7TGyR8O8&feature=plcp]

What vehicle you'd want is an old diesel. Easy to repair and will pretty much run on anything you put into the tank.

-

When it comes to looting you need to remember the things other people don't. Sharpening stones for axes and knives, water purification tablets for emergencies, snares and other traps for catching rabbits and other small animals to eat.

Wish there was a like button, do you have avatar kinect. would like to record another video and think you'd be good :)

Don't even have Kinect at the moment. Just been working on a zombie survival plan for a long time now.

ha ha cool, take it you read max brooks then?

If you give a few of your own tips ill give you a shout out if you want in my next one?

I already know hot to survive the outbreak for 6 months minimum its just a case of getting the the right location first which will be the trouble

[quote user="IRN RYN"]

ha ha cool, take it you read max brooks then?[/quote]I've read his books but more useful is How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It by James Wesley Rawles.

Not strictly to do with a zombie apocalypse but a great load of information on how to survive the collapse of society.

[quote user="IRN RYN"]If you give a few of your own tips ill give you a shout out if you want in my next one?[/quote]I'll have to think on the most practical for a five minute slot.

[quote user="hobblejp"]I already know hot to survive the outbreak for 6 months minimum its just a case of getting the the right location first which will be the trouble[/quote]Other people will want what you have. It isn't the zombies you have to fear so much but the other humans.

After all if you have shelter, food, water, weapons etc, then they are going to want that. 

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="hobblejp"]I already know hot to survive the outbreak for 6 months minimum its just a case of getting the the right location first which will be the trouble[/quote]Other people will want what you have. It isn't the zombies you have to fear so much but the other humans.

After all if you have shelter, food, water, weapons etc, then they are going to want that. 

[/quote]

oh but that's the beauty of it, once I get there its no zombies, and minimal amount of humans. its a great plan as its pretty much a garunteed 6 months of easy survival with minimal chance of raiders or any other stuff like that.

[quote user="hobblejp"]oh but that's the beauty of it, once I get there its no zombies, and minimal amount of humans. its a great plan as its pretty much a garunteed 6 months of easy survival with minimal chance of raiders or any other stuff like that.[/quote]If you know about the place then others will know about the place. Anyone you've told could remember it and perhaps tell others.

You die when you think you're safe.