How cool would it be if you could make your own avatar items.

total customisation of your avatar

the possibilities would be endless

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well Pro Evolution Soccer Allow It As They Cant Get Licenses, Sureley If It Was "Hand Made" It Couldnt Be Removed On Copyright Conditions?

Personally i still think avatars are pretty useless and just an extra cash-in for microsoft, so i disagree in it being cool to make my own avatar items, i'd consider a complete waste of time.

Well I am annoyed as user made content was one of the features promised by M$ before the 360 launch, inappropriate items could easily be avoided as everything on LIVE is reviewed before release.

As an adult it kind of sucks that MS treat us like kids, especially those of us from non American Countries.

It would be great if they introduced a user made content system like originally promised and made the gamer zones mean something like they also originally claimed they would in their sales pitch. Where by those of us who are adults could select underground (maybe using our Credit Cards or faxed license as proof) and be less censored and preventing us from mixing with 6 year olds in the more casual zones.

An example given in an interview by a senior MS employee in The Official Australian Xbox Magazine before the 360's launch was using a tony hawks game was that users could create clothing for the game, then have the option to sell it on the market place for others to use and actually get some money for themselves, sort of like how IMVU does it. They also said they would hold tournaments in these kinds of games where the "sponsorship" details in game, e.g billboards etc could be changed to match the promoters and particular competition and prizes like cars and cash given, it was also going to allow "spectators" where you could view these tournaments like watching a regular sports match on TV.

So you could have 100 people watching a "skating comp", The arena branded by say "Chrysler" who was giving away a car in the competition. With competitors wearing custom clothes designed by their friends you could buy on the Market.

But like many companies, what they want, claim and promise is usually fails to be what we get and is either wishful thinking or just done as a stunt to make us buy thinking we will actually get it.

It was the same for Zones, we were promised Zones would and could be used to keep certain gamer types from others, but anyone in "underground" who has played a game online will know this isn't true, and although "anything goes" you can still be banned for swearing etc even though Underground is/was designed for those who are a bit more hardcore.

A pointless feature at the moment the way it works.

For the copy right comment black ops have done it with the emblems you see nike signs and everything though i do agree about rude clothing but its the same for peoples mottos with swear words etc...

I just love those people too, I always look forward to people ripping into a post for no reason other than being obnoxious (NOT).

And getting back on subject it would be a nice idea but would lead to too many problems with people dressing their avatar in rude clothing.

i love how people are so nice on these forums. oh look heres a new post lets just drain the life out of it with our arsey comments

How am i one of the people he's insulting? Am i being called a kid here?

[quote user="Naffry"]

[quote user="Black Barstuard"]avatars are useless anyway mostly for the kids and girls[/quote]

I enjoy buying items for my avatar and I'm 21 and male :P

[/quote]According to what he posted you are one of the people who would buy Avatar items.

BB should learn that if you want to insult people then grammar is important.

[quote user="Black Barstuard"]avatars are useless anyway mostly for the kids and girls[/quote]

I enjoy buying items for my avatar and I'm 21 and male :P

One word

Copyright