Avatar gamer picture will not show.

My avatar gamer pic wont update on xbox, only I can see my new pictures whilst friends can only see the same old picture i made 10 months ago. Ive tried to change it a large number of times for the last 8 months and even left it alone for 3 months to see if it would update itself, but nope. My friends can see the changes on xbox.com, it seems only xbox console wont show. Ive change my settings to everyone and change my personal picture but it keeps the old pic. This is a serious and annoying glitch that I think is about time to have it fixed please.

Question Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

Is your gamerpicture your avatar wearing a hat, masking his eyes, but still showing a smile on his face? If so i can see it on here, and I even checked on xbox and it was the same on there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes it is, I emailed support on the matter and have received the answer to just clear my cache. Everything is now fixed and everyone can now view my avatar gamer pic. My Xbox - System Settings - Memory - Device Options - Clear System Cache.

Sorry this didn't help.

i rly rly need help w/ this problem im having its similar but this needs the help k 1st as u could possibly c my gamerpicture well i can c it perfectly but my friends cannot c it, it shows a blank like going 2 add a new friend a blank i would like 2 knw y my gamerpicture does not show on my friends i have tried calling xbox no go & evrything else is there sumwhere i can go on 2 the settings?need help w/ this problem im having its similar but this needs the help k 1st as u could possibly c my gamerpicture well i can c it perfectly but my friends cannot c it, it shows a blank like going 2 add a new friend a blank i would like 2 knw y my gamerpicture does not show on my friends i have tried calling xbox no go & evrything else is there sumwhere i can go on 2 the settings?

Sorry this didn't help.