Sorry, I know this is in the wrong place but not sure where to ask my question.

Basically, it's bugging me that on the left hand side of each of my posts, neither my Avatar Pic shows, or latest achievements etc.

When I hover over it, it says Xbox 360 Dashboard, but I created my GT on Xbox One and have no idea why my GT would ever be associated with 360!

Can someone help me understand how I can get my Avatar/Latest Achievements etc at the side to show?

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

Hi M1ss Foxy, 

See the link below on changing your gamer pic (if that's what you're trying to do), With the achievements under the gamer pic, I honestly don't know why they don't update for the Xbox One, but I just don't think they do. If you play 360 games, or Windows Xbox Store games, they pop up, but the One just doesn't. Hope I understood your question correctly, and I hope that answers it :) 

Change Gamer Pic

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

The information on the left is your gamercard. The gamercards have not been updated to show activity from the One yet. So only games played on the 360/Windows will show on the left. And the gamerpic on the left will only update if you change it on the 360.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.