avatar awards unavailable on console avatar editor.

Just wondering if anybody has any idea why I can't use my avatar awards via the editor onmy console? I can use them fine on xbox.com but for some reason not on my console. They all show up on my hdd when I check avatar items but when I go to the avatar editor I just get a message about 'getting items' or something similar and then I get a screen saying 'look out for awards in games'. Seems a bit sill to have to log in to xbox.com to edit my avatar. Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forums.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Did you redeem the code on xbox.com, If you did. You can edit your profile on xbox.com or go onto your xbox and find the item you are looking for and you will be able to "Redownload" the item. Which is what you will want to do if you did redeem the code on xbox.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Recently, I have noticed that I have had to update my avatar items when I edit my avatar. This may be the reason why, however it could be another reason. I would try going into avatar editor and redownloading the avatar awards when you go to select them. It should be fairly straight forward, however as I said, may not solve your problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had this issue about a month ago.  Redownload your profile and it should bring everything back

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you recently update your console? If so the licence for that content may not be on your new console i suggest performing a licence transfer on your new console

Sorry this didn't help.

re-downloading my proile seems to have worked, thanks guys for your help :) guess I should use an up to spec usb stick for my profile. Do microsoft make one or is there one they recommend? I shift my profile between a uk and japanese consoles (although my jap achieves dont show??)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey NICKDUNN555! We do offer a suggested USB to use with your Xbox 360 console. Most likely, certain achievements aren't showing because the content is not available in the other region. Hope this helps :)

Sorry this didn't help.