automatic renewal

I have had a problem for over 2 months now, all I want to do is play a little matchmaking but my mom decided she didnt want me to be useing her credit card if its going to charge her every year without my control. at that time the credit card expired and I bought 12 month xboxlive from the store and put the code in but after that I still didnt have xbox live and it said I needed to update payment options I then looked up how and figured it out on xbox.com but when I clicked the button it said uh oh that shouldn't of happend and the code is 9C9A3D84C8F8AE. my mom said that she will put in her credit card after the renewal is off. (side note:dose my xbox live run out if im unable to use it.)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

call Xbox live support and give to them the error code they will help you solve your credit card problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi TLCHALO3, I'm sorry to hear that your having this problem, I remember that I had a similar issue to this on my other account regarding payment issues. If I were you I would just phone up xbox support and they will most likely be able to resolve this problem quickly.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there TLCHALO3! In regards to your questions, You will need to get in touch with Xbox Customer Support and speak to billing to get your account billing info updated.

You can get in touch with Support a few different ways, follow this link Contact Us and select chat with support, or request a call from support.

You can also call them yourself

Xbox Customer Support US&Canada

1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269)

To answer your question if your Xbox Live Subscription runs out if you are not able to use it, yes it does. Just an FYI when you renew your subscription from your console the auto renew will usually turn on, so to keep you from getting billed again at the end of your new subscription, you can turn off the auto-renew from here on the Xbox Website.

1. When signed into www.xbox.com, click My Account on the top right of the page.

2. When the My Account page loads up there should be a large gray box with some account information.

3. This is where it becomes a bit difficult as they have changed this page here recently. You should see in the center of that box where it says XBOX LIVE, In that section you should see it say something like "Turn off Auto renew", select that.

4. Follow the prompts and you should be able to turn off the auto-renew. If this doesn't work you can always call support and they will turn it off for you.

I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.