Automatic renewal

Back in december i turned the automatic renewal off because I bought a 3 months pass.

Now the pass is going to expire but I cannot turn the automatic renewal back on. I tried going to My Account and clickin on the option next to it, but nothing happens.

Is there any other way to do it?Also, is there any way I can pay it now and not until March 4th (that's the date i have to pay it).

Finally, if I pay it now, will I lose the rest of the days I have? Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Parraman! If you are having trouble turning auto renewal back on on the website, you should contact us and speak to a billing agent. They should be able to assist you with that.

If you add LIVE Gold time to your account, it will stack on top of whatever you already have up to a maximum of 36 months. You won't lose any time by adding some early. I hope that helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi guys been trying to de-activate my auto renewal for XBL on xbox.com but im constantly getting the message not your trusted p.c? even tho im using the p.c i set the account up with. any ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

Update your security proofs on account.live.com (these are alternate email & phone number) and you sign in to the MSA associated to your account. When you go to do that you should get a message "help us protect your account" and asks you to get a code from one of the verified proofs on the account, after that you'll be able to turn off auto-renew, view your billing, update your payment options. I've been able to do it at work from a non-trusted PC. Also Trusted PC is a computer you had Windows Live Essentials installed on, and verified on account.live.com that it's a trusted PC. So maybe someone else set that up?? Either way the above is how to you turn it off yourself, or you can contact billing support and they can turn it off, but you should update your proofs anyway so you can do it yourself.

I AM NOT A MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NOR FORUM MODERATOR. However I do know a lot about acct recovery.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mr Gwyther, thanks for the answer. I guess I will nee yo get in contact with support. I cannot seem to be able to turn auto renewal back on.

On my dashboard I keep getting a message saying that my membership is about to expire, but when I go there to purchase the renewal, it says that my next billing will be on March 24th (meaning that I'm losing all the days i have until March 4th when I'm suppose to pay again).

By the way, do you have the number I should call handy by any chance? Thanks a lot for your answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Parraman! Yea I'd definitely say contact phone support, you can request a call by following the prompts on our contact us page - support.xbox.com/contact-us :)

Sorry this didn't help.