Automatic renewal help

Just wondering if there is anyway to disable it on the web site yet, or do I have to go through the hastle of calling customer support again ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If there is well then yes but for now no.

If you can disable it from the site life will be easier.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thought they were going to give us this option a while ago, but by the looks of things it's still only available to other regions. guess I'll have to brush up on my broken english and deal with the call centre, oh the joy.

Sorry this didn't help.

They did give us the option when they did some changes to the site but then they took it away again and it's never returned. I never expect them to actually do anything about it. So, yes you need to ring customer service to have it disabled.

I did it earlier this year when the PS3 crap happened..Took out my CC details....I actually found the customer service was better than I expected. This was the first time that ever happened otherwise it's usually crap..However, I rang midmorning and not in the evening time. Whenever I've rung at night I've found customer service to be full of 'broken english' and outright irritating. Soooo..I dunno if ringing them Morning/Midmorning might be a helpful thing to try?

I just mention this because I had to call them more than once during the midmorning time.

Sorry this didn't help.

I literally just did this like 5 minutes ago. So easy to call the 1800 number. Took me all of 5 minutes on the phone with them and they are really polite!

Sorry this didn't help.