Automatic Profile Sign-Out

So I had just gotten a new game, but it required 2 GB to even play, in which my hard drive was already full. I decided to switch to another hard drive, "duplicating" my profile so I could play multiplayer as well. After trying out the game I switched back to my primary hard drive to play something else. But as soon as I started the other game up, a notification popped up: 'SpearOfWealth signed out'...... the same thing occurs when I go back to the Xbox Dashboard Home. This happens EVERY time I start up a game or Dashboard home. I'm thinking this issue has something to do with having my gamertag and its info on two different hard drives. If so, what should I do? And is it a security risk or a mere annoyance? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As long as the gamertag in question doesn't sign in on a second console at the same time it should work. Do you just "sign out" or does it tell you that you signed in on another console? And have you tried re-downloading your profile after you cleared the cache on your console (in Settings-> System-> Storage, then pressing Y on the harddrive)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It notifies me "signed out". Does the re-downloading process refer to the primary or secondary hard drive?

Sorry this didn't help.

Re-downloading your profile would apply to whichever device you are currently experiencing the sign-out dilemma with. Also, make sure that after you clear your cache you restart your console, then download your profile. Let us know if this fixes the problem for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you very much....this is actually the first time I ever asked for help in these forums....glad to know they helped!

Sorry this didn't help.