auto renewal

I am trying to turn off my auto renewal but it stated my password was wrong and it was going to send me a code to reset it, but its sending the code to a 123@345 email address not mine. i have turned auto renew off a number of times but now have no access to this part of my account. it is both confusing and frustrating. can anyone help. thanks luke 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

With this particular problem you would need to ring customer support, they will then ask you a number of security questions and hopefully sort your account out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please contact phone support for your region by following the steps at this page support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let them know about the password issue and they will advise you whats best to do with that issue as well.

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, please visit the Windows Live Accounts page here and make sure that you don't have an alternative e-mail on file that's causing this problem. If you are unable to turn automatic renewal off using the regular steps on the website located here then you will need to contact phone support so they can cancel the automatic renewal on the account for you.

Please bare in mind that whenever you renew your subscription or take advantage of any sort of dashboard offer or website offer automatic renewal is turned on again and needs to be turned off. It's part of standard procedure, the only way to keep it off would be if you did not purchase XBOX Live from the website or the console and purchased prepaid cards either from an online retailer (Amazon etc) or from a retail store (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc).

Sorry this didn't help.