Auto Renewal problems

I forgot my email and gamertag but i left auto renewal? Is there anything i can do to turn it off?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Without knowing the Gamertag or any info at all about the account it would be hard to cancel it through Xbox.

If there's even something which could help get information about it, you would be best off contacting Support as linked above.

If you do not have any account information at all you will unlikely to ever be able to regain access to it.

If you were to block the payments through the bank, it will get the account banned (I believe these can be overturned, but it leaves a serious Enforcement action on the account) because to Xbox it will appear as if you are trying to have a Live subscription active but blocking them from taking payment for this. Note that proceeding with this action is not advised at all in any official capacity and risks hurting your account's standing on Xbox Live.

I reiterate that any info you have about the account will help you regain access. The email could be the same as a Hotmail/Outlook account, one you use on a Windows Phone, or for SkyDrive... any Microsoft product or service, really.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is another account obviously... is there anyway to cancel the renewal through xbox? or will i have do something with my bank?

Sorry this didn't help.

You forgot your Gamertag? So what are you posting from now? Is that another user, or is it in fact yours? I see the Gamertag as G241.

If there's even a slight chance you can remember the email address you can try resetting the password at xbox.com/forgot

Otherwise, and if this is your Gamertag you should get in touch with Phone Support and see if they can help you out. You can reach them here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.