Auto-renewal is Off but takes money from my card anyway!!

I can't turn off the auto renewal because when I click on "Cancel Auto-renewal" it brings me on the page to select On or Off but the problem is that Off is already selected. Obviously I've already tried turning it on and then off but it doesn't work, it keeps saying that it will be renewed on 19/09/2015 and then when I click on cancel it shows auto-renewal already on Off. 

The problem is that I have never even wanted to continue paying after the free trial for the first month. I had already deactivated the auto-renewal before the end of the free month but it didn't work. When I discovered it I thought I did something wrong and I just continued playing for one more month without complaining and turned it off one more time thinking this time it went through. Then I left for the summer and I stayed away from home 3 months. Now I've just come back and discovered auto-renewal keeps going on...

It doesn't even let me cancel my card details because it says auto-renewal needs it.

Any advice anyone?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It you can't cancel it through the subscription page, you can always call Microsoft Phone Support to help with you the process from their side.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.