Auto Renewal Hatred

I've never been more pissed off at Microsoft/Xbox. For one, this website is a complete piece of garbage, I have gotten a "oops, you've found a glitch in the system" for more links than not.

My problem is that Microsoft by default enables Auto Renewal. This is ***. This is how they charge you for 50 *** dollars without you knowing. 

Every time I try and disable auto renewal, It seems that I find a glitch in the system. WELL ISN'T THAT *** CONVENIENT FOR MICROSOFT? Now I can't turn off auto renewal, and my account is suspended. Meaning I CAN'T DO *** ABOUT IT. So when I actually get my paycheck I'm going to have to pay the $20-50 to get it un-suspended before I can purchase another subscription. I'm not made of *** money. This is completely ridiculous.

That's why thanks to Microsoft's sneaky *** policies you will not see me on Xbox Live any longer this November. I've had this problem before, along with many of my friends, and now I can't even find a rep to speak to. 

I'm so damn pissed right now.

End rant.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Anytime you purchase gold from Xbox it tells you that auto-renewal will be turned on. They don't keep it a secret.

If the website doesn't work, you can contact support and they can turn auto-renewal off for you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.