Authorising xbox live for child account in the UK

Hello

We have been trying to authrise a child account as per your instructions but it appears we are unable to and are continually put in a loop

by your customer services. We tweeted a help message and were asked to enter our details on the private xbox forum so here we are.

For some reason although we created the account in the UK it appears it is a US account and the details for  my card and address cannot be complpeted on the fields provided.

So here are the account details:

My name:Peter Bobb (father of child account)  XxPROZZIESxX

Console ID - [Mod Removed]

Child account - Pizzaghost5

Error code - 83118853

on xbox 360

United Kingdon account.

Your help in sorting this out would be much appreciated, he has been without it all over Christmas which has been frustrating to say the least as he had a new headset and handset all ready to plpay with his friends so you're not been that popular in our houselhold I'm afraid.

Kindest regards

Peter Bobb

[Mod Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

Hi, you can check this, the information in this url: support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks but this is about authorising a child acount not setting parental controls, my son cannot play on xbox live until I verify the account, but the online system set up will only allow that if I am in the US, have a US address etc, it will not allow UK details so we are stuck, no-one at Xbox support seems to have any idea about how to get around it, they just send me back to the same place that I already know doesn't work!

any ideas!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.