Audio Problem with Wireless Headset

Samsung 50-inch PN50B530

I used to use this with the Samsung HT-Z320 Home Theater, and used an optical audio cable from the XBOX/Cable box to the stereo. Then I used the an HDMI from the XBOX to the TV. Then plugged in an audio composite cable into the TV to my XBOX wireless headset (TB X31), and it worked perfectly.

Now I got a new Samsung HTD6500W, and have the HDMI from both the XBOX and cable box going into the stereo, and then one HDMI going to the TV from the stereo. After this setup, everything works perfectly, but the XBOX wireless headset is not getting any audio from the TV as before.

I tried checking all the settings, and the ONLY thing I cant seem to figure out is the TV now does not allow me to change any ausio settings, it is grayed out in the settings section. I have turned the HDMI audio option on and off in the new stereo settings, but neither fixes the problem....

HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Dathaeus - thanks for your post! Unfortunately, however, this sounds like an issue with non-Xbox accessories and products. We'd actually recommend contacting Turtle Beach Support for further assistance with this issue, here: www.turtlebeach.com/.../index.php

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.