Audio message.

Here is my problem. I used to be able to record an audio message and send it to my friend but now he cannot hear anything. I find this odd as when I playback the recorded message before I send it I can hear the message just fine. Is this a problem on my end or his. He also cannot hear me when we direct voice chat either. Any ideas would be appreciated and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Is this the case with all of your friends? I would try testing it with someone else; if they can't hear you then it's probably you. If they can then it's your friend.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

From the sounds of it I would guess it is on your friends end. If you do what ericjwilborn says and it turns out to be your friend, have him check is voice preferences to make sure they are correct.

Sorry this didn't help.

it has to be his end, BUT if he can hear other friends and this problem is only with you and him, then he might have just had the voice volume button down, it might have been temporary just because he rolled over it while moving and not noticed, i wouldn't be too worried because the problem is not with your end, just tell your friend to get a new mic that is all

Sorry this didn't help.