Attrocious Customer Service

*** sake

Glendon: this is ridiculous

Glendon: can you give me the path through which I can make a complaint

Glendon: I have difficulty with this since Christmas time and this is an exceptionally poor customer service

Kesha: Glendon, I understand your frustration. The steps you have done is the only to use an email address that is currently being used. Windows Live Team will have to take a look at the Microsoft Account that is used for the Xbox live account.

Kesha: Since the region is created for an incorrect region. You will have to creae another Xbox live acount with an email address that is not currently being used for an Xbox live account.

Kesha: Inappropriate language not allowed. I will end this chat session, if this happens again.

Kesha: create*

Glendon: can you give me the path I need to persue to log a complaint please

Kesha: Sure, you can visit our forums on Forums.Xbox.com to give Xbox your opinion about your issue. If enough customers are not satisfied with the current process. Microsoft can work on making it less stressful.

Glendon: I am not looking to give an opinion

Glendon: I am looking to log a complaint that my account has been set up incorrectly

Glendon: and I am unable to change that

Kesha: You can complaint on the forums as well.

Glendon: am looking at the moment and it isnt exaclty clear where that is possible

Kesha: Not a problem. Once your on the forums, click Xbox Support Forum, Managing Live Account, either you can reply to a post or choose a New Post.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 31, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Unsure if my entire post was published

I am having an issue with a Live account.

I am looking to redeem a one month Live Gold trial and my account will not allow me to do so.

This is down to the fact that my region is set to the United Kingdom. I am not from or have never lived in the UK - I am from Ireland.

To help resolve my issue, I contacted your webchat service (interaction pasted below).

They advised to reassign my gamertag to another Microsoft address and in doing so free up my email address to assign to a new gamertag.

This request was denied and was advised that would have to wait 30 days to change email address on my gamertag.

This has been a farcical process and I am still no closer to having my issue resolved, I am just to wait for 30 days and presume that then I will be able to resolve my issue?

From a customer experience perspective, this is appalling! I have had my new xbox 360 just under a month and have had numerous problems accessing Live.

Would appreciate it if someone can contact me to get this resolved as am beyond frustrated with my experience with your customer service thus far.

I have queried where I can make a complaint and was directed here..that to me doesnt seem good enough and doesnt give me any confidence that this will be resolved.

*** sake

Glendon: can you give me the path through which I can make a complaint

Glendon: I have difficulty with this since Christmas time and this is an exceptionally poor customer service

Kesha: Glendon, I understand your frustration. The steps you have done is the only to use an email address that is currently being used. Windows Live Team will have to take a look at the Microsoft Account that is used for the Xbox live account.

Kesha: Since the region is created for an incorrect region. You will have to creae another Xbox live acount with an email address that is not currently being used for an Xbox live account.

Kesha: Inappropriate language not allowed. I will end this chat session, if this happens again.

Kesha: create*

Glendon: can you give me the path I need to persue to log a complaint please

Kesha: Sure, you can visit our forums on Forums.Xbox.com to give Xbox your opinion about your issue. If enough customers are not satisfied with the current process. Microsoft can work on making it less stressful.

Glendon: I am not looking to give an opinion

Glendon: I am looking to log a complaint that my account has been set up incorrectly

Glendon: and I am unable to change that

Kesha: You can complaint on the forums as well.

Glendon: am looking at the moment and it isnt exaclty clear where that is possible

Kesha: Not a problem. Once your on the forums, click Xbox Support Forum, Managing Live Account, either you can reply to a post or choose a New Post.

[quote user="UnsnarledBark2"]I have queried where I can make a complaint and was directed here..that to me doesnt seem good enough and doesnt give me any confidence that this will be resolved.[/quote]Sadly you've been pointed in the wrong direction.

There is no section of the forum set-up for complaints. There are feedback and support sections but the chances of an actual Microsoft employee seeing your complaint is slim to none.

If you're posting with the account you want to apply the code to then to be honest you'd be better off making a new account and double checking that it is setting your region correctly before confirming. 

Is Microsofts support team still outsourced?

Why not just migrate your account to the correct region majornelson.com