ATTN: Comcast Users

Xbox live outages are being experienced for only comcast users. Microsoft says that comcast is aware of the issue an is currently trying to fix it. Nothing microsoft can do for us. Awesome..... :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So all that ranting in the other thread at microsoft was for nothing?

Yea pretty much. I sat on hold with Microsoft for 2 hrs and when they finally checked my account and all that noticed my service wasn't sending anything to them and then asked if I had comcast. I said yes and they told me they received dozens of calls from people mostly on the east coast that are having this experience. It's all comcast fault I wanna play frwaking bf4 already. Been waiting all day

This is why a call to your internet service provider is needed with any service disruption.   GOOD LUCK!!!!

Been there done that already. All I am told is they are "working" on it

since this morning this problem occurred and still not fixed,

Well, untill they are done working..... Not much to do.   Why is this an xbox issue???  How are YOU online????

BongKaos because the internet is not down it's just Comcast isn't wanting to play nice with Xbox Live, thank God I just bought a 3DS.

has anybody been able to log in yet?  the status says its up and running now but im still having problems

No, I'm still unable to login, reset all of my equipment, etc... Comcast is such a joke. Double XP weekend and here i am with no xbox live. FML lol. It would be nice if call of duty would credit comcast users with the lost hours in double XP.

Still can't login this is *** I'm missing a whole day of double xp.